- OnePlus 7T price in India starts at Rs. 37,999
- Samsung Galaxy S10 is being offered in three colours
- iPhone 11 is powered by Apple A13 Bionic chip
- OnePlus 7T vs iPhone 11 vs Samsung Galaxy S10: Price in India, Colours
- OnePlus 7T vs iPhone 11 vs Samsung Galaxy S10: Specifications
- OnePlus 7T vs iPhone 11 vs Samsung Galaxy S10: Cameras
- OnePlus 7T vs iPhone 11 vs Samsung Galaxy S10: Battery, storage
Samsung Galaxy S10
OnePlus 7T is official. Announced by the Chinese smartphone maker at an event in New Delhi on Thursday, the new smartphone joins the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro smartphones in the company’s 2019 portfolio. The OnePlus 7T isn’t the new company flagship as that spot still belongs to the OnePlus 7 Pro until the OnePlus 7T Pro makes its way to the market. OnePlus 7T will be taking on the likes of iPhone 11 and Samsung Galaxy S10, both of which sit one step below the flagships in the respective company’s smartphone portfolios.
In this article, we take a look at the how the OnePlus 7T stacks up to the iPhone 11 and Samsung Galaxy S10, on paper.
OnePlus 7T vs iPhone 11 vs Samsung Galaxy S10: Price in India, Colours
OnePlus 7T price starts at Rs. 37,999 for the base 8GB + 128GB variant. The 8GB + 256GB version of the phone will retail at Rs. 39,999. In comparison, iPhone 11 carries a starting price tag of Rs. 64,900 for the 64GB storage variant. The phone’s 128GB and 256GB storage options are priced at Rs. 69,900 and Rs. 79,900, respectively. Lastly, Samsung Galaxy S10 is priced at Rs. 61,900 for the 128GB model and at Rs. 76,900 for the 512GB model.